Saturday, December 10, 2011

Silver Aluminum Christmas Tree


In the Charlie Brown Christmas special there is a scene where he is on the Christmas tree lot and he walks up to a bright shiny pink tree and knocks on it. The tree rings hollow and sounds like metal. To this Charlie Brown say's "Good grief."


Well I always thought that a metal Christmas tree could be quite beautiful if treated correctly. This year that is exactly what we decided to do in our apartment. Almost all the bulbs are glitter covered in shades of blue and Silver with hints of red. 




 I think overall it turned out to be not such a bad tree after all. And it really fits in for a New Years Eve party. If you are interested in getting a vintage aluminum tree like this I would suggest searching eBay

1 comment:

  1. I love your images and blog! I linked my Blue Christmas Article to this blog. This is a really incredible Blog. Keep up with the great work.

    ReplyDelete