Thursday, November 11, 2010

Target Halloween decorating

Halloween decorating Target style!!! I love most of Targets holiday themed items. And I also love a good bargain. So you will often find me cruising their side isles right after the holidays for 50-70% off their prices. I have to wait until the next year to display it but its worth it! 


Look how beautiful these items turned out. I added this metal Halloween wreath behind a light sconce and it cast the perfect eerie shadow.


Last year when I saw these metal monsters I had to have them. They are just awesome! So this year they got displayed on some instrument cases with green spider webs. I added 2 glitter spiders, its more of a Day of the Dead feeling. What you cant see is I changed the light bulbs in the lamp to black lights. At night this arrangement had the perfect eerie glow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment